Renault Latitude, the brand’s latest high-end saloon model, delivers a high number of unprecedented comfort and journey enhancing features. Renault Latitude’s poised, elegant styling is underpinned by its balanced proportions, with a front end that expresses power, and robust, dynamic lines for the rear. Aimed at customers who value quality and comfort in every sense of the words, Renault Latitude places the accent very much on the wellbeing of its occupants.
In keeping with its values, Renault manufactures vehicles that match the brand’s exacting standards in the fields of design, innovation and quality. Renault Latitude, the brand’s latest high-end saloon model, delivers a high number of unprecedented comfort and journey enhancing features.
Renault Latitude’s poised, elegant styling is underpinned by its balanced proportions, with a front end that
expresses power, and robust, dynamic lines for the rear. Its generous dimensions permit a spacious, convivial cabin, inside which rear passengers benefit from segmenttopping kneeroom (251mm).
Aimed at customers who value quality and comfort in every sense of the words, Renault Latitude places the accent very much on the wellbeing of its occupants. Features include a brand new, relaxing air-purifying ioniser, as well as a new four-mode massage driver’s seat.
Thanks to the availability of touring engines like the new V6 dCi 240, as well as a multi-link rear suspension
arrangement engineered to deliver a perfect compromise between comfort and handling, Renault Latitude takes the strain out of longer-haul journeys.
Developed within the framework of the Renault-Nissan Alliance, Renault Latitude uses technical solutions acclaimed for their reliability and efficiency to offer outstanding safety performance, with a specification that includes ABS, emergency brake assist, ESC, adaptive airbags, twin side-impact sensors, cruise control with speed limiter, a tyre pressure monitoring system and bi-Xenon cornering headlights.
Renault Latitude is a generously-dimensioned saloon car. Its nicely balanced proportions and elegant lines point to the exceptional comfort and wellbeing occupants can look forward to onboard. This sensation is confirmed by the refinement and high-quality finish of the cabin, as well as by the carefully selected materials and occupantfriendly layout.
OCCUPANTS PAMPERED BY RENAULT LATITUDE’S COMFORT-ENHANCING APPOINTMENTS
Renault Latitude’s inviting cabin is devoted to the wellbeing and comfort of its occupants:
• Overall length = 4,897mm / width = 1,832mm / height = 1,483mm / wheelbase = 2,762mm,
• Boot volume (VDA/ISO): 511dm3 (477dm3 with spare wheel),
• Superior cabin space, including segment-topping kneeroom of 251mm, and front and rear elbowroom of 1,513mm and 1,474mm respectively,
• Numerous stowage solutions and cubbies, including a chilled, lit 9.6-litre glovebox and 2.4 litres of storage in the centre console.
RANGE OF EXCLUSIVE, HIGH-END FEATURES GEARED TO THE WELLBEING OF OCCUPANTS
Renault Latitude inaugurates the brand’s new Take Care signature which denotes a particularly high standard of travelling comfort. Features include an unprecedented dual-mode air purifying ioniser, a double scent diffuser and a four-mode massage driver’s seat.
Renault Latitude’s other high-end appointments include:
• A comprehensive range of audio systems, including the core-range 3D Sound by Arkamys® system and the high-end Renault Bose® Sound System,
• A choice of integrated navigation systems: Carminat TomTom® Live and Carminat Bluetooth® DVD,
• Bluetooth® telephony and Plug & Music digital connectivity,
• Front and rear parking proximity sensors, plus reversing camera.
• Adaptive bi-Xenon cornering headlights,
• Hands-free entry and ignition, with automatically locking doors as the card-holder walks away from the vehicle,
• Electronic parking brake.
Other features designed to enhance travelling comfort include: • A 9.6-litre lit, chilled glovebox,
• 2.4 litres of compartmented stowage space in the front part of the centre console,
• Front and rear door bins,
• A cubby underneath the steering wheel,
• Sunglasses case,
• Map pockets on the front seat backs,
• Folding table incorporating two cup-holder over the middle rear seat and two cup-holders in the front console.
The 511dm3 (VDA / ISO) boot (477dm3 with spare wheel) is amongst the biggest to be found in Renault Latitude’s class. Loading is facilitated by the low sill (723mm), while the incorporation of part of the rear light clusters on the boot lid ensures a particularly broad aperture (993mm). The 60/40-split rear benchseat enables carrying capacity to be adapted to meet the owner’s needs of the moment and notably permits long or bulky items to be transported.